Welcome to our website. As you journey through these pages, you will discover who we are and what we believe.
It is our hope that you will not only visit our site, but you will visit us personally. It's not important what you wear or whether you have your life all together. It is in coming together as a church that we help each other to learn of God's grace and of His love for us.
We believe in the Trinity, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe that we all are sinners in need of God's grace. God loves us so much that He sent His son Jesus into this world so that we might have life. Jesus was crucified, died and rose again. Through repenting of our sins and our belief in Jesus, we can have life with Him.
The Endicott Community Church of the Nazarene exists to connect individuals to Christ, others and the church; to grow disciples of Jesus Christ and to serve God by serving others.
Sunday Morning Service
We hope that you will join us for worship service Sunday mornings. However, due to Covid restrictions, we will still not have onsite Sunday School or nursery. Sunday School for adults will still be held via zoom from 8:45am - 9:45am and the the service will still be streamed via the churches facebook page for those wishing to remain in their homes.
For those wishing to attend service in person, we ask that you maintain the following Covid safety precautions:
- Please practice social distancing by staying 6 feet apart
- When sitting in the sanctuary please keep one row ahead and behind you between you and the next party, and 3 chairs on either side of you and other people
- Families please sit together
- Restrooms are restricted to one person at a time
- Parents please escort your children to the restroom
- Please wear your face mask at all times until you are seated
- The use of the education / fellowship wing is restricted except for the restrooms
- Please be considerate of the health concerns of others
We look forward to you being a part of our service in whichever manner you choose. If you have any questions/concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
He has risen..